Secret Roleplaying Place of Raven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Secret Roleplaying Place of Raven

Danger: This is a secret place. Any other unimportant personnel is prohibited in here

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Very Zherald Reunion

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Admin

Admin

"Oh," He summoned his gray hoodie and handed to her. She was right because seeing her in underwear was distracting his mind. Don't judge him, he's a guy and that was a normal thing. Blame his testosterone. Now here was the big talk. The blonde guy tried to focus and listen to her talk. It seemed like the school reunion was full of serious talk to solve their unfinished business ten years ago.  

For all of these years, he was sure that he had moved on. Since her leaving, he was known as a serial monogamist who was afraid of a committed relationship. He'd never took a step forward with his date into a serious one. Maybe because when he had a serious one but it ended up badly. Yeah, it was with her. And last night they met again after years of disappearance. Gary had told her how bad he was hurt when she left but then he knew that she didn't mean to hurt. Her issues that taken her away. She was always his high school sweetheart, his baby. But...

His heart skipped a beat when she said that she wanted to be serious in this... thing.

His blue eyes looked at her deeply then suddenly his memory flew to the time when they met each other earlier. She was his first friend at Hogwarts because he was cold and grumpy and nobody wanted to be his friend. Then he found her crying over her dying best friend and he consoled her because that's what friends do, right? But then at one Halloween night, his mind didn't approve that they were just friends. It started with a kiss then their friendship took a step forward into a relationship. He was happy at the time and so she was. There was an issue that happened in her life made she left and he was devastated at the time, at least that's what Tiffany said. Then she back and they were together again. Their relationship became more serious at the time.

And then she got an accident. Nobody told him about that, her family seemed like keeping it away from him and that made him very mad. He didn't want to be fooled again for the second time and he started being a guy that didn't believe a serious relationship.

Could they... try this again? Started this over like a new chapter in a book? He wasn't sure. The blonde guy just kept silent for a while. Thinking, asking himself. There's one thing that he could do to help him make a decision. Concentrating, he waved his wand into the air.

"Expecto patronum"

A silvery wolf-shaped patronus was conjured from his wand. He couldn't help but smiled because this patronus helped him to decided what he should do. And he was pretty sure with this.

https://othersideoftheworld.123.st

27A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:06 pm

JESSICA_

Zhenya put his grey hoodie on, which was more like a dress on her. She hugged it around herself, slowly inhaling the smell of Gary. It was comforting.

It seemed, in that glance, that they were both thinking deeply. What was passing between them, silently?

It was almost driving Zhenya insane, Gary staying silent. But she should have expected it. He was always more expressive in other ways. She liked that about him.

But now he was waving his wand in the air and… a patrons! Zhenya looked at it, admiring it. She had always loved watching the patrons animals, and a small smile pulled up the corners of her lips.

"A wolf? Why a wolf?" she asked quietly, still watching the form of Gary's patrons. And why was he casting it here and now?

28A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:12 pm

Admin

Admin

He knew that she's gonna asked him why suddenly he cast a patronus. "It's because of you." The blonde guy replied and smiled. Why it was because of her? You know that we needed a happiest memory to create one. Honestly I haven't been able to cast one since... NEWT." That was ten years ago. He had tried, but he just couldn't cast a perfectly corporeal one. "Well uh... now I can. I have a theory that I was badly hurt when you left. That made me seemed forget about the happiness that we shared." Did she understand about what he had said?

"You are my happiest memory. When I cast that patronus, I remembered our first kiss when we were teenagers and it worked." He continued. Now he had a point. " I cannot lie to myself that... I'm happy with you. I was hurt when you left, but not because of what you did. I was hurt because I was left with someone who always makes me happy, my happiness is gone. That makes me changed, I just.. I just realized that." And he regretted that. If only he could realize it before.

"I've damaged enough, Zhenya. Will you fix me?"

29A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:32 pm

JESSICA_

So he was able to produce a patronus in her company? Something he'd not been able to do? A smile played on her lips as he spoke of their first kiss. She had relived it many many times throughout the years, always yearning for it again.

But the smile faltered. No, she wasn't surprised that he was unhappy with her for what she did. She did leave, and she made him happy. Of course she had removed some happiness in her selfishness. She hadn't thought of what she was taking away from others, as she thought taking her negativity away was the point. IT wasn't.

She reached out, placing her palm against his cheek, looking between both of his magnificent blue eyes, then moved her hand back through his hair. "I'll spend the rest of my life trying to fix what I broke, Gary," she whispered, tenderly.

30A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:56 pm

Admin

Admin

The damage that Zhenya had done made him became a person who'd never believed about love and commitment. When most of his school friends were already married and had a bunch of kids, Gary still preferred to be single, probably would never been married ever. Maybe the 'serial monogamist' title would be written in his tomb if he died as a single man, unmarried, damaged. But now she was here again. She was the happiness that had gone for ten years. Okay, he wasn't a hopeless romantic person but somehow it was true. Maybe this was why the universe let them met each other again after all this time.

The blonde guy believed that she could fix him. He was relieved when she would try to fix him to become a more lovable and warm person. Then he leaned forward and kissed her on lips, down to her neck, then....... Wait a minute, he suddenly got an idea.

"Let's live together, shall we?"  He suggested. "We could get a lovely place to live together. If you really want us to be serious, let's do this." He said in a convincing tone. This could be a great step for him facing his fear about commitment.

31A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:25 am

JESSICA_

Another kiss… Zhenya felt herself melt in it, and then lips on her neck. She felt those butterflies roar to life in anticipation, but as soon as they started they stopped. Gary pulled away.

For a moment she was almost offended, but he had a look on his face. It wasn't bad… what was it?

Move in together!? Zhenya's face froze in thought. He wanted to… move in with her? Would be still want to be with her when he realised how messy she was? Or was she just messy because she was alone? She thought for a few moments, quickly considering the pros and cons. There weren't really any cons, except for what would happen if Gary realised all her faults. But she felt the corners of her lips lift, yeah. They could live together! She nodded slowly, "That would be awesome," she said, a small laugh escaping her mouth. "When?"

32A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:22 pm

Admin

Admin

Maybe it sounded like a crazy idea, but Gary didn't care. He didn't want to lose her anymore, twice was enough. Besides, they were adult enough to live together. He tried not to make this a big deal. If she wanted to, let's do it as soon as possible. If not... That's alright. He really needed to face his commitment issue and this was like his first step.

After a deep thought, she nodded and decided to join him. Living together as an adult couple with healthy relationship (hopefully). And when? Hmmm... Maybe not right now of course. "Soon." The blonde guy replied. "We needed to find the suitable apartment first or maybe... a house." Depended on what she wanted. An apartment in a city or a house in a suburb area with a backyard. He currently lived in a studio apartment and definitely it wouldn't be a nice place for living together with her. It was too small and a mess, a typical single guy's apartment of course.

33A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:27 am

JESSICA_

She had a think about that. Well… an apartment would be cheaper, no doubt. Zhenya was still paying off education fees and had only started her career which meant the pay wasn't quite enough just yet. Besides, she hadn't seen her parents for a few years, and that's where all the money was!

"Um I think I'd be happy with an apartment for now," she said with a shrug. But really, if he wanted a house she would find a way to afford it. She was smiling now. Was that what it felt like when the light inside ignited once again? It had been so long…

She climbed on top of him, running her fingers through his hair, and kissed him deeply.

+++

After waking up the second time that day without clothes on, Zhenya turned over smiling seeing Gary asleep next to her. Is this what it will be like living together? She leaned over to give him a light kiss on his forehead, before getting out of bed and chucking her underwear on again, with his grey hoodie that smelled like him. She inhaled it again, then went to find the kitchen. She felt much better, whether it was because of how things currently were with Gary or because of those tablets he gave her, but she had a new leap to her walk. Something she hadn't had since she was a teenager.

She had a brief look through his food to see what was there, but only pulled a few things out. The rest she summoned from her own kitchen, food she knew to be there. Right - get started. She busied herself, humming along, making pancakes, french toast, her own sausages, omelettes… she put some coffee on, and poured herself a large mug. Pausing to think, she realised she had no idea if Gary enjoyed, or was any good at cooking. She, herself, had realised over the past few years that she loved it. She could get lost in it. And perhaps it was her love of potion, but she was very good at it, too. And she felt happy that she was able to cook for someone else. She was able to cook for her Gary. Whilst she waited for some of the pancakes to cook, she a copy of The Daily Prophet which was on the table. There were a few apartments up for rent near Diagon Alley, that would be lively. A few out in the country side, though they were more like cottages. The thought of a cottage made her take a big sigh. She grew up in a cottage, and wasn't sure she wanted to spend her life with Gary in one.

When the food was almost complete, she went back to the bedroom and woke Gary up by kissing him all around his face and neck, and whispered "I made you breakfast. Actually… dinner is probably more accurate, come to think of it… I didn't know what you liked so there's a few options."

34A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:23 am

Admin

Admin

Merlin, he was exhausted. It’s a good and fun exhausted since they did it again and again and… Okay, let’s keep it in a less detail. They both like a couple who were just married and currently enjoyed their honeymoon, except they were not married… yet. So this wasn't a honeymoon. Gary could imagine that this would be happened everyday every time if they started moving in together. Brace yourself, Rush, Your girlfriend is secretly a beast.

A girlfriend? Still couldn't use with that term by the way.

The blonde guy didn't know how long he had been asleep until Zhenya woke him up with a light kisses. Breakfast… Dinner? Wait, how long he had been asleep? Well, who cares? At least she made him some food. There’s no girl that had ever cooked for him since his track record of dating was ended up with dumping her, or he was dumped by the date. The first one was more accurate of course. “Thanks.” He smiled and kissed her forehead. There’s so much selection of it and he couldn't decide. “Well uh... I’m so starving so… Do you mind if I eat all of them?” He asked jokingly. Then just grabbed some pancakes along with the omelettes and sausages.

35A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:54 am

JESSICA_

Zhenya smiled as she watched Gary enjoy the food. She joined him, eating some pancakes and french toast, sipping her coffee and enjoying the company

+++

Zhenya had been trying to do a million things at once, and her long dark hair was falling over her face. She was getting very frustrated indeed, and kicked the large hallway cabinet, cursing loudly and holding her toe.

It had been a few weeks since she had seen her boyfriend, who was on location for work, and she was missing him terribly. The master bedroom had been freshly painted, decorated, and she had just today finished putting the bed and linen together, packing their clothes in the wardrobe and drawers and organising their little knick knacks. The lounge room had been finished for ages, and she now began clearing out the spare room, where they had been occupying whilst they re-did the master bedroom. But there was stuff everywhere, and she was trying to organise everything, throw the rubbish away and salvage what she needed, sweep, mop, AND do her homework. It was all a bit much.

She threw a pillow across the hallway, which hit the wall with a soft thud, falling to the ground. Grunting impatiently, she threw her hands in the air. I give up! She went to the kitchen to make a cup of tea, wondering when she would see Gary again.

36A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:52 pm

Admin

Admin

For the first time since he had been working with National Geographic, Gary was excited to be home. Not to mention that the journey to Alaska was fun, but now he had a reason to be back. Somebody had been waiting for him at their lovely little apartment. That somebody and the reason why he wanted to be home soon was his girlfriend. Besides, Christmas would be in a few weeks and he wanted to spend it with her, make it as their first Christmas together as a couple. The blonde guy didn't tell her that he would be home tonight. He wanted to make surprise.

Staring at his watch. Gary hoped that he didn't arrive too late and bothering her sleep. He grabbed the keys and open the door. He didn't find his girlfriend at the lounge or the pantry. Well, maybe she had been fall asleep. Well, she hadn't. Their bedroom's door was still opened. He found her sitting at their bed with her tea. He just stood there, watching her and their bedroom which was finished with the painting and decorations. She seemed sad which made him guilty. He didn't mean to leave her but he had a job to do.

Smiling, The blonde guy then walked in to the bedroom."Hello, stranger." He casually greeted her. "Miss me?"

37A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:40 pm

JESSICA_

Once the kettle was boiled she filled a teapot with tea leaves, and read The Daily Prophet whilst it brewed. She poured herself a large mug, put some milk in it, and walked to the lounge room to relax and enjoy it, but there was no room. Of course, she forgot… stuff was EVERYWHERE! Huffing, she stomped up the stairs to the bedroom. Honestly, she wasn't sure why she was so mad the past few weeks. Of course she missed Gary, he seemed to have a positive effect on her mood, but she wasn't mad at him. She understood his work was very important to him, and she was happy he enjoyed his job. She put her tea on her dresser and pulled out a small bottle from a box on the top; the box had once belonged to her Grandpapi and was filled with many vials. Some were full, others empty. Some of the elixirs were a century old. This one she had made, and she put three drops into her tea. It was something she had been working on lately, to try and fix the anger. It worked very well, allowing her to release the anger, but it did nothing for other emotions. So she was left feeling deflated and depressed, for no reason she could understand. She kicked her shoes off and sat on the bed, sipping her tea, completely unaware of the presence of someone else in the house…

Until Hello, stranger. Miss me? She jumped, her tea splashed out and burned her fingers, making her drop the mug, which was heavy on her toe, but also burned her feet. She looked down, grimacing, took a breath and looked up at her boyfriend. A smile crept onto her face, something she hadn't done in what felt like weeks. "Gary," she breathed out, standing up and flinging herself at her boyfriend. She smothered him with kisses, squeezing him as hard as she could into a vice like hug. "I missed you SO much! Did you miss me?" she asked, kissing him and stopping him from answering.

38A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:21 pm

Admin

Admin

He couldn't help but stared and shook his head in a disbelief. She's being clumsy again. Seriously, Zhenya? Was his present surprising enough or she was just... distracted. The blonde guy then waved his wand to wipe the spill and repair the broken mug. "Well uh.. sorry that I seemed surprise you." He grinned as he wrapped her with his big muscular arms.

Did he miss her? Badly. Gary felt like his one of his soul was gone when he was far far away from her. But he didn't tell that because it was so ridiculously cheesy and made him sick. Maybe she would be too if she heard it came from his mouth. As her lips were on his, he felt revived again. "I did." He answered and stroked her long beautiful dark hair. Now she didn't need to feel sad again. He was here, arrived safe and sound. He was tired from the journey but at the moment when he saw her smiling, He didn't feel too much tired anymore.

"I'm gonna take a shower first, then we could catch up with some talk and cuddling." The blonde guy then took of his shirt. "Or you wanna join me?"

39A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:10 pm

JESSICA_

Zhenya rubbed her nose against his, letting out a small laugh. "I'm glad to hear that," she said, feeling incredibly happy.

Once she was back on the ground, her repaired mug placed back onto the dresser, she heard him suggest talking and cuddling. She smiled, "That would be great," she said, rolling her neck and hearing the satisfying pops. Time to relax with her Gary, it was the perfect surprise, perfect end to the day, perfect for the cold weather outside.

And his cheekiness at suggesting she join him. She flicked her wand at him, spraying him with a few specks of water and laughed. She walked past him, peeled off her sweaty jumper and threw it at his face. She raised an eyebrow, a smile spreading across her face. She yanked off her socks, chucking them behind her, then turned around, removing each layer of clothing and entering the bathroom where she turned the shower on and stepped in. "Well, are you joining me or not?" she yelled after him, laughing to herself.

40A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:46 am

Admin

Admin

She's teasing him. The blonde guy couldn't help but smirked as she took her clothes in front of him. Watch out, girl. You're teasing a guy who currently had a high level of testosterone and serotonin. He didn't say anything but chased her to shower, pinned her to the bathroom wall and give her a passionate deep kiss.

---------

After having a nice, long hot shower together. They were in bed having a nice warm cuddle with everlasting conversation and warm tea. When she told him that she missed him terribly and affected her mood, Gary couldn't help but smile sad to her. He felt guilty that he had to leave her for work. "I'm so sorry, babe. I'll try to be at home more often." He said while his hand stroking her long dark hair. He had been offered to be the editor once before they moved in together. Maybe he should talk to his boss soon if the opportunity is still available or not. It's more a desk job, so he would rarely leave her again for a long time.

"I'm gonna be around for Christmas and new year, so you don't have to worry and we can spend our time together." It's gonna be their first Christmas and new year together since they had been separated for a long time. "Have you planned anything yet?" Like having Christmas dinner at her parents... Wait, she hadnt talked to them for a long time. or maybe visiting her brother in Scotland. She still had a contact with him and he's like the only person in her family that she trusted to.

41A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:03 am

JESSICA_

The cuddles were familiar and warming. She relaxed feeling him stroking her hair, like he used to. She reached out, trailing her finger around his lips.

"It's okay Gary, I understand about your work. You love your job, you have to do it." She did understand, though of course she missed him. It would be great having him home more often, but it made their reunions more passionate, she felt.

Smiling, and resisting the urge to start jumping up and down on the bed, Zhenya said "Really? Christmas and New Years?" Wow… she wasn't sure he would have been able to get all the time off, but he had? Plans? She shook her head, "No. Raven invited us to America for a New Year party she was having, or that she was invited to or… something, and Dima invited us over for Christmas dinner. What about your family?" Of course they could go to see his family if they had been invited.

42A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:05 pm

Admin

Admin

He had been working with NG for seven years, started with being an intern then he stepped up as junior photojournalist for traveling section. The job was really fun, he had opportunity to visit some wonderful and magnificent place all around the world from diving at Raja Ampat, Indonesia to climb the Mount Elbrus in Russia. But he was single, unattached, and didn't have any serious relationship with anybody. Just a Gerald Rush, serial cold monogamist who often preferred to spend the rest of his time on working with NG. But now, he wasn't that Gerald Rush anymore. He became a more... soft and already someone who become the reason he had the urge to come home. It's her. She would be always supporting his career because he was too, supporting her to pursue her career becoming a healer. "I know, but I hate to leave you for a long time. I was fine with this before because..." But he stopped. "Never mind."

Yes, he's not gonna have a job on Christmas and New Year's holiday. Working on holidays were lame, even when he was still single he still had a time for holiday that mostly he spent it with the B-twins (Bianca and Bryan). Actually HE himself had a plan but.... Never mind. So she.... wait, they got two different invitations for two different occasions. "Well uh... Do you want to attend both of them?" The blonde guy asked. He wouldn't mind if she wanted to. "I don't have plans with my family... Yet. I only knew that Luke and Gloria are gonna visit my cousins, who currently study at WU in Scotland."

Then he suddenly got an idea. "We can throw a Christmas or New Year's Eve dinner here, if you don't mind. You can invite your relatives and Raven, I'll try to bring mine." The blonde guy said. They could do a... he didn't remember the name but a party that the guess who had been invited must bring something for their meal.

43A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:24 am

JESSICA_

Zhenya just smiled as he said this. There wasn't a single moment she doubted their feelings for each other were real. This felt… right. She leaned over and kissed his forehead, and she was sure he meant he was okay with it before she came back into his life. So, he didn't like being away from her anymore than she didn't like him being away. "Gary, I hate it too. Is there a possibility of doing shorter jobs? Or… could you apparate back home after each day?" It was easy for her, she worked in a magical career, she never had to hide her powers from anyone.

Zhenya started saying "We can attend both of them, if you're happy to…" and then he mentioned that they throw a party! She thought about it, "We could do that… if the apartment is cleaned in time." She thought… christmas or new years… "What would you prefer?" She was sure Dima wouldn't mind coming over for dinner, but she wasn't sure Raven would want to give up her party plans to have New Years with them.

44A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Admin

Admin

Is there any possibility of doing shorter jobs? He just shrugged. Maybe it would be better if he resigned, but it wasn't an easy decision. If he resigned from this magazine, what should he do next for a living? He had been there for seven years, it was his dream job. But he couldn't leave his girlfriend more often. No no no... don't make a reckless decision. "I'll talk to my boss soon." The blonde guy said. Maybe he could move into the other division such as being an editor or other, start apply at Daily Prophet or... think to work at his family business.

"We can start cleaning and preparing this place tomorrow. Christmas is still in a few weeks." He suggested. He should've not let her dealing with this place alone. This was his too, remember? He could give any help. "I think we should throw a Christmas dinner. I don't remember what this is called but you know, we invite people and they're gonna bring the food for the dinner so the host only prepare like... one item?" Gary had done this once at his office and at the time, he brought pizza (because he couldn't cook a fancy meal). Maybe it didn't sound fancy but it was fun. "We can invite your brother, your cousin Sophia, my folks, Raven, your parents...." Though he wasn't sure at the last one.

45A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:44 pm

JESSICA_

Zhenya offered a smile, not wanting to push him on either way of his career decision. Unless he wanted her to…

"Tomorrow sounds good. I don't think I can face doing it now. We still have to paint the two bathrooms but other than that I think it's just sorting out our stuff and cleaning…" She didn't fancy starting the organisation. "You mean like a… shared dinner? That sounds good. Means we don't have to slave away all day to cook something," she laughed. GOOD. And all those guests it would be so much fun to have them all… "Wait… you want me to invite my parents? After everything they did?" She let out a bitter laugh.

46A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:43 pm

Admin

Admin

Painting? Okay. "I'll do the painting, you can start... organizing and decorating." He trusted her better on organizing and decorating.

Shared dinner. Yeah, that's why he suggested to do that. So they didn't need to cook ALL of them (She, specifically. His girlfriend would never let him walked nearer the kitchen when she started experimenting... Well, cooking.) It would be more fun, right? Especially Dimitri was a chef and owned a restaurant. "That's... what I mean. Maybe we could prepare the dessert, your brother brings something and so my folks do and Raven..." The blonde guy doubted if that girl could prepare any food. He knew how hectic being a surgeon because Flo was a doctor too. Should he invite her too? Gary still haven't talked about his mother to her... yet.

She didn't want to invite her parents. He couldn't force her. "Well it's... up to you. If you didn't feel comfortable with having them around, that's okay." He said as he started stroking her hair. Christmas dinner should be fun and warm and he didn't want to have any awkward situation there. "We should get some sleep, we're starting cleaning up this mess tomorrow."

47A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:11 am

JESSICA_

Christmas

Zhenya had been awake, showered and dressed since early that morning, and now she was onto her third cup of coffee and was busy setting the table, standing back to look at it, changing something subtle, standing back to look at it… it was a cycle. She was so excited for both their families and friends to be coming together to celebrate Christmas. She was finally happy with it when the oven timer went BING.

She removed the large cake and set it on top of the stove to cool. She made her way through the hallway and lounge room to make sure the decorations were perfect, which they were. She waved her wand, and the dirty dishes were spotless and back where they belonged. Now what? She looked around the kitchen feeling like perhaps she could have slept in a bit longer… She sat at the kitchen counter with her coffee, and Gary's present in front of her, wrapped for when he came downstairs.

48A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:29 am

Admin

Admin

Christmas morning.

This year, Christmas was gonna be different for him. If previous years he mostly spent Christmas alone (or with the cousins), now he had someone that he loved very much. It's gonna be their first Christmas together (and hopefully it would be special too since he had sort of... plan) so that's why he was excited for this. Humming the Christmas song, the blonde guy walked downstairs and found that their apartment was already set for the dinner tonight. Wow, how long had she been prepared for this?

Gary found his girlfriend sat at the kitchen counter, looking a bit tired but already dressed up. My oh my... Wasn't she excited for this party thing? "Hey." He gave her a nice back hug, kissed the top of her head and sipped her coffee. "No breakfast for me?" He asked and put his fake pouty expression. Well, he was starving.

49A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:30 pm

JESSICA_

Zhenya yawned as she turned the page on the Daily Prophet, and took another sip of her coffee. Before she knew it, Gary was awake and stealing her coffee! "OI!" she shrieked, a big grin on her face. She gave him a big hug back and whispered "Merry Christmas my love," to him, gave him a big kiss on the lips and scooted down to get him his own mug of coffee and a plate of buttered toast. She took a triangle of toast from the plate and ate it as she glanced around the dining room once more. It still looked okay… "Have a good sleep?" she asked, seeming happy enough. Though inside very nervous indeed.
"So… Sophia said she will be here in about two hours to help with last minute… decorating things." Not the man stuff Gary would be able to help with. And besides, they needed a bit of a gossip before everyone else arrived. "Dima will be here about an hour after that with his family, I think Raven will be here just after that… Do you know what time your family will be here?"

50A Very Zherald Reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Zherald Reunion Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:34 pm

Admin

Admin

"Merry Christmas too, love." He leaned forward and kiss her forehead. "Yeah, I had." He smiled as she served the coffee and toast. Did she notice that he was kinda nervous? Hopefully not. Beside, why he head to be nervous? It's just a gathering of their family, right? Yeah it was... "What time did you awake to prepare all of... this?" he asked wondering. Bet that it took a long time to prepare all of this.

His family? "They're gonna be in... two hours, I think." He answered as he sipped his coffee. So, the apartment was gonna be just for both of them for an hour. The blonde guy couldn't help but smirk and raised his brow at Zhenya. They could do... private stuff before everybody came, couldn't they? Without much talking, Gary then gave her a passionate kiss and then...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum